The Narsk are a species that live in the Dream. They derive nourishment from the plane itself, feeding on raw dreamstuff and the occasional unruly nightmare. They are similar in appearance to narwhals save for their long thin arms.
Stat Block Edit
Level 17 Elite Skirmisher (xp 3200)
Large Dream Magical Beast
Sense +19; truesight 9
HP 327; Bloodied 163
AC 31; Fortitude 27; Reflex 28; Will 30
Resist 20 psychic; insubsantial
Saving Throws +2
Speed 8 (hover)
'Action Points': 1
Gore (standard; at-will; basic melee)
- Reach 2; +22 vs. AC; 1d12+6 damage
Dancing Horn (standard; recharge 4,5,6; melee) Illusion
- The Narsk shifts up to 8 squares, and makes an attack at any point during that movement; +23 vs. AC; 1d12+6 damage; slide the target up to 8 squares (it must end in a space adjacent to the Narsk), and at the end of the movement the target is restrained and takes ongoing 10 damage (save ends).
Slam (standard; at-will; melee)
- Reach 2; +20 vs. Fortitude; 1d8+5 damage, and the target is grabbed (until escape). A Narsk can grab up to two creatures at one time. The Narsk cannot use this attack if it has two creatures grabbed.
Bite (minor 1/target, at-will; melee)
- Targets grabbed creatures only; +22 vs. AC; 1d8+7 damage.
Living Nightmare (standard; recharge 4,5,6; range 15) Fear, '''Illusion, Psychic
- +20 vs. Will; 1d8+6 damage; and the target is dazed and takes ongoing 10 psychic damage (save ends both).
- When the Narsk moves at least three squares, it gains the phasing quality.
Skills Arcana (+17), Bluff (+18), Insight (+19)
Str 20 (+13); Con 14 (+10); Dex 10 (+8); Int 18 (+12); Wis 22 (+14); Cha 21 (+13)